Last night I had the worst night sleep I have had in a very, very long time. Nightmare after nightmare, dream-state situations rousing feelings of fear with a heightened sense of ‘realness’. Tossing, turning - I’m sure we have all been there before. And it’s not pleasant. Not one little bit. I awoke feeling uneasy and worn out as though I’d been beaten up or abused. But this was all me. This was all from my own mind.
Why am I telling you this, you may wonder?
I’m pulling this experience into external focus because often we can so easily become absorbed or overwhelmed by our subconscious fears, feelings of stress or any other low-vibrational emotions (energies). It can so easily be manifested and although we may feel balanced and happy for the majority of our days, as darkness dawns and we try to rest, any unbalances or blockages can be released and therefore create all kinds of unexpected chaos!
In writing this I hope to illuminate the fact that there are things in life that we cannot control. Let go, and silence your mind. Find acceptance, be at one with the moment and furtherly, let’s give each other and very importantly, ourselves, a little more LOVE. <3
To help clear blockages or any sub-conscious negative energy, perhaps try some of the suggestions below which you feel resonate with you:
- Take the time (any time at all -5 hours or 5 minutes – anything) and get out in nature, enjoy the use of your senses. Recognise the colours and shapes you see, the smells in the air, breathe in, breathe out, touch things, etc. Simply, be with the world around you.
- Meditation. Meditation helps to silence the mind, bringing feelings of peace and clarity to your being.
- Eat well. Plenty of fruits , vegetables and wholesome foods. Avoid processed things.
- Drink more water.
- Think positive things and get excited about your life.
- Empower yourself with spiritual/nurturing things – books, videos, music, kind and uplifting words etc.
- Think of all the good things that you do have in life and emanate feelings of gratitude, love and appreciation.
- Give thanks for the opportunity to be alive, to grow and to learn.
- BE HAPPY.
- Try yoga, stretching or any other form of exercise to get you feeling good and to help release any toxins or blockages from your body.
- Be the change and the love you wish to see in the world. Open your heart, forgive and let go.
- Do the things that nurture and inspire you.
- Let your soul shine. Be You. <333
- Be gentle with yourself. Things take time. The oak did not grow from a seedling overnight.
With Love, Light, Blessings, Joy and all other good things,
~*~ Kiaya Living… x
Higher Consciousness. <3